Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ideas For What To Say At An Initiation

Hasty judgments?

The TV was tuned to RAI-3, pending the appointment Luciana Litizzetto weekly program of Fazio. To ruin the expectation of the usual 4 laughter (and 16 bitter smile) per week, have included an interview with the Minister Gelmini, who of course starred (with little conviction) that the lesson they had prepared, and nothing on this again.

The post is another reason: during the interview, my daughter (10 years) was quietly playing with a little game of my phone and I explained that the Gelmini was indeed the "boss" of all schools and universities all , and then was even the "boss" his (who is a student) and I (who work at the university).

After a couple of minutes, an exchange of words, without raising his eyes from not too videogiochino:

her, but it's really the boss of all schools?

I : yes

she : does not look very intelligent

I : (silence) I

: but why do you think?

her: well, I watched

A good father would At this point, pouring out the " Pippone standard" that people should not be judged in haste, at first glance, but you have to actually see how they behave, what results they reach, or whatever. But this time

not have heard me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment