Saturday, February 19, 2011

When I Drink My Jaw Hurts

Controls extremely precise tax ...

It is never pleasant to receive a letter by the Inland Revenue: I usually do not write for the birthday wishes, but to complain (with salted interest and penalties) some heavy tax that for some reason (distraction or failure) was not paid on time and manner (always difficult for an ordinary mortal).

Even more cryptic is the content of the message, which refers to the Model Law:

'[...] the counts relating to the data reported by the irregularities not [...] have emerged, however, surplus tax higher than stated [...]. "

mean, sorry, you can repeat? squaring accounts, but there are surpluses tax. And what are these surpluses? I paid taxes too, or I would have to pay more? Absolutely indecipherable to a human medium.

Fortunately on the next page is a listing from which you understand what are the figures in the game and what was the error in the declaration.

entrate

So, even if "test material" (quote) instead of € 0.00 € 0.00 I should declare . We see that the error reporting lies on the axis imaginary, not real one.

I am glad that our Inland Revenue, rather than fighting the real evaders, commit their energies to send notifications irrelevant (indeed, imagined) to those who had accounts in good standing. I wonder if these controls have helped to pump up statistics presented by the ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment