Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Perfume Is Powdery

Opportunity (for whom?) That is beautiful to miss

Sometimes we succeed. Sometimes we win . Against the endless stream of advertising, promotions, communications, camouflage themselves behind that information, but in reality are nothing more than sinister marketing products useless for us and for "their" beneficial.

But sometimes we win. Thank cabalistic combinations of options , signatures and signatures are missing, and slalom between clauses opt-in opt-out and . And in fact appear on my credit card each month appears the following paragraph wrenching :

Mancato consenso alle informaizoni commerciali

They are extremely sad and killed for not being able to send the amazing "business information", complete with contests and prizes operations. To which I never dreamed to participate! And all because they have not received the consent from me. But what a terrible omission on my part!

I can not tell the pleasure that I feel every month to read the same words, and the imagination to fly with all the "opportunities" that I'd really take in life, certainly not those that might offer them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment