Friday, January 7, 2011

Recalled Dora Backpack 2010

The new calendar 2011 of Edelweiss, twelve months of eros and glamorous



Constant presence of a rare beauty in the popular program hosted by Paul Bonolis , "Hello Darwin" , Edelweiss is one of the most versatile and acclaimed artists of national and international scene hard.

His fans, orphans of the calendar in 2010, by popular demand will experience the twelve months of 2011 "together" for their heroin. And 'in fact the official release of the calendar the beautiful Russian actress.

The shots, the famous photographer Alex Lomsky , better known for having created the make-up artist for the magazine Penthaus , are unique and special as the location: the majestic and beautiful Opera Sofia .

Reached by telephone by our staff, exclusively for friends of HardCelebrity.com , the beautiful Edelweiss We talked about this new project that sees the protagonist.

"After many requests and after missing the appointment in 2010 I decided to go with a very special calendar to celebrate with my fans this 2011."

Follow the beautiful interviewed: "I know Alex Lomsky because we have already collaborated on other projects, and when I was asked to do this new calendar, I did not hesitate a moment to accept. I know at him, very well, knows my body and as on other occasions he was able with these shots to bring out my artistic figure. "

Words of praise for the unique and fascinating location: "We chose the Teatro dell ' Oper in Sofia because last year I made some photo shoots here. This place seemed to me right away especially magical in some way. Plus do not deny that from a young age I always had a special relationship with music since I played and still play the piano. "

So in future there may be a project related to music?

"Why not? I'm growing a person who loves challenges and especially loves music. In the future I'd like to compose and even to promote my music. "

and we wish him our most sincere good luck.

"replacement heart and thank you for your interest. A kiss to all the friends of HardCelebrity.com from your Edelweis s ! "


staff@hardcelebrity.com

www.HardCelebrity.com

BUY THE FILM HARDCELEBRITY.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment