Thursday, January 27, 2011

Incredible Holiday Light Show Parts

Asia Morante back to run with ShowTime



E 'failure to Italian cinema as hard water to people crossing the desert.

The girl next door, the girl with the beauty soap and water emblem of the Mediterranean woman, after months of absence from the sets and came back in great style.

Yes because she's wonderful Asia Morante , media phenomenon, so that it was hard for some weeks, the Italian actress most clicked and searched the web, has returned to run the factory with a more famous and prestigious in our country: ShowTime .

little is known about the film, directed by master Andy Casanova , title and remain part of the plot and, knowing well the ShowTime Will remain top secret. Our "deep throat" is in fact only managed to snatch one of the episodes in the film the beautiful and sweet Asia in the role of young and new wife than anything popodimeno Silvio Bandinelli eventually s'invaghirà the son of his companion. So incest

promises of strong colors and the colors are really intense, we're talking about incest to Andy Casanova .

buttoned, as it ever was was before, but with a voice so excited for this great and welcome return, the beautiful Asia was granted for a few minutes on the phone exclusively for our friends HardCelebrity .

"After months away from the set, due to some family problems, I'm happy to be back to shoot with a production house as important as ShowTime - Italian actress followed the phone - Bandinelli and Casanova I have been able to immediately put me at ease and work with them was really a good experience. Of Casanova addition to his humanity, I especially liked the attention turns to recite scenes. I hope and believe that this is the first of many projects we do together. "

goes on to the beautiful Asia : "My goal now is to work hard and hard to get back to great levels. You know me and know I'm ambitious, so I want to be number one! To do this I'm sacrificing, I lost weight, I decided to give a new image to my femininity, that's why I touched her breast. So a new Asia arrives, people get ready! "

staff@hardcelebrity.com

www.HardCelebrity.com

BUY THE MOVIE SHOWTIME

0 comments:

Post a Comment